Geth v1.9.18 is a bugfix release, fixing an occasional fast sync hang in the throttling mechanism (among other improvements):
- Memory allocation micro-optimizations to improve raw EVM number crunching by 5% (#21336).
- Fix a regression that made previously persisted
--devchains unable to load back up (#21352).
- Support configurable developer account (and passphrase) in
- Fix downloader throttling that degraded sync and occasionally locked it up (#21263).
- Fix local
gomobilebuilding and fix iOS framework builds (#21361, #21362).
- Fix stale transaction eviction bug, stabilizing pool churn (#21300).
For a full rundown of the changes please consult the Geth 1.9.18 release milestone
As with all our previous releases, you can find the:
- Pre-built binaries for all platforms on our downloads page.
- Docker images published under
- Ubuntu packages in our Launchpad PPA repository.
- OSX packages in our Homebrew Tap repository.
Node updated, thanks!